[ocaml-biz] Some logo for your OCaml relatedwebsites

William D. Neumann wneumann
Tue Aug 24 13:03:31 PDT 2004

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:17:56 -0500 (CDT), Brian Hurt wrote

> Thus my attraction to mechanical logos, rather than animal logos.
> Start the spin up front- Ocaml is a "heavy industry" language, a
> language for doing real work in.  It may have a Phd, but it's got
> dirt under it's fingernails as well.

By all means, toss together some mockups of your ideas so we can see what they look like -- I have
a hard time envisioning some things from just a description.

I've also got a couple new pre-pre-alpha mockups that you guys can see at <http://www.unm.edu/
~wdnx/camlpearl.html>.  One is an astonishingly lousy, pretty abstract representation of a camel,
and the other is a very post card looking use of a picture of Camel Rock, a rock formation just north
of Santa Fe.