rv at uiop.org
Wed Nov 3 06:04:56 PST 2004
On Wed Nov 03, 2004 at 03:26:15PM +0200,
Elliot Mokoena (elliot.mokoena at intrinsitech.com)
said the following:
> Will somebody please help me, how do I view the graphs on solaris?
The short version:
* run collator type proceses (orcallator,procallator,winallator etc)
on host machines. Write data out to output files.
* get data back to orca processing host (I prefer rsync+ssh with
keys - other people use NFS, whatever) and then process data
* processing stage produces graphs in directory (which you can
specify when you do your ./configure)
* Run apache. That's a different answer for a different list.
* point web browser -> http://yourserver/whatyousetup/
* see what happens ...
But mostly .. read the documents.
Love is in the offing. Be affectionate to one who adores you.
More information about the Orca-users