[Svnmerge] Missing available revisions
uwog at uwog.net
Fri Sep 21 14:02:22 PDT 2007
I was looking into the usefulness of svnmerge.py to track patches that
could be allowed to go in AbiWord's stable branch. While following the
instructions on your site, I ran into a problem (probably it's just me
being stupid though).
This is what I did:
1) copy http://svn.abisource.com/abiword/trunk/ to
(this being revision 21985; Yay, AbiWord 2.6 is almost done)
2) commit some changes in trunk (these being revisions 21990 to 21995)
3) checkout the ABI-2-6-0-STABLE branch
4) run "svnmerge.py init" in ABI-2-6-0-STABLE; this resulted in the
Initialized merge tracking via "svnmerge" with revisions "1-21985" from
5) run "svnmerge.py avail"; this gives me "21990-21992".
Now I wonder why I can't see/select revisions 21993-21995. Anyone a clue
what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance,
More information about the Svnmerge