[Ocaml-pxp-users] Announcement: PXP 1.1.94 (development version)

Gerd Stolpmann info at gerd-stolpmann.de
Sun Jun 22 08:56:30 PDT 2003

Hi list,

I have just released a new development version of PXP. This
is a big change:

The Pxp_reader module has been completely rewritten. This fixes some
problems with relative URLs.

Pxp_yacc has been split up into four modules: Pxp_tree_parser contains
now the parser API returning object trees, Pxp_dtd_parser is the parser
API returning DTDs, Pxp_ev_parser is the event-based API, and
Pxp_core_parser is the core of the parser. Pxp_yacc is still available
as compatibility API. As part of the module redesign, Pxp_types includes
now parts of its interface from Pxp_core_types_type. I hope this style
of programming is comprehensible.

I think PXP can now compiled with CVS releases of O'Caml.

It is now possible to turn warnings into errors.

The event-based parser can now preprocess namespaces. Furthermore, there
are normalization filters.

The new version can be found at the usual place:

http://www.ocaml-programming.de/packages/pxp-1.1.93.tar.gz

Gerd