[Ocaml-pxp-users] non validation?

Gerd Stolpmann info at gerd-stolpmann.de
Tue Feb 14 13:54:00 PST 2006

Am Montag, den 13.02.2006, 15:40 +0000 schrieb Nuno Lopes:
> hello all,
>
> I'm performing some benchmarks on several XML/RDF/OWL parsers and I
> would like to include a Ocaml parser. So far PXP seems to be the most
> used but because of it validates the code it doesn't parse the files I
> have. Is there a way to make pxp not perform the validation? Or could
> you point me to some other parsers that could probably parse a RDF/OWL
> file? (so far I found OWLP but it seems to be a reasoner).

You can disable validation. In the example program pxpvalidate this is
the -wf switch.

If you need code, please ask more specifically.

Gerd
Gerd Stolpmann * Viktoriastr. 45 * 64293 Darmstadt * Germany
gerd at gerd-stolpmann.de          http://www.gerd-stolpmann.de
Phone: +49-6151-153855                  Fax: +49-6151-997714