[Ocaml-pxp-users] Parsing from string using custom resolvers....

Till Varoquaux till.varoquaux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 17:54:17 PST 2006

Hi there,
I'm trying to parse a document from a string. I have a set of custom
resolvers that I want to use (and they work fine when parsing form a
file).

The function Pxp_yacc.from_channel seems to have everything I'm
looking for (id and alt) but I cannot (AFAIK) easily convert from a
string to an in_channel. I tried working my way aroun XExtID but I'm
most probably calling it wrong. Any idea on how I should tackle this
problem?

Cheers,
Till