[Orca-dev] Re: unknown value

Jason D. Kelleher kelleher944 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 08:10:59 PDT 2001

Nope.  How will counter values of "U" be treated?  My results are the
same, but now Orca throws out the following errors:

/opt/orca/bin/orca: making directory
`/opt/orca/data/dw-ibm/sp/html/ODO'.
Argument "U" isn't numeric in multiply at (eval 95) line 3, <FD>
chunk 77.
Argument "U" isn't numeric in multiply at (eval 95) line 3, <FD>
chunk 77.
Argument "U" isn't numeric in subtract at (eval 95) line 3, <FD>
chunk 77.
Argument "U" isn't numeric in subtract at (eval 95) line 3, <FD>
chunk 77.
Argument "U" isn't numeric in subtract at (eval 95) line 3, <FD>
chunk 77.
Argument "U" isn't numeric in multiply at (eval 95) line 3, <FD>
chunk 78.
Argument "U" isn't numeric in multiply at (eval 95) line 3, <FD>
chunk 78.
Argument "U" isn't numeric in subtract at (eval 95) line 3, <FD>
chunk 78.
Argument "U" isn't numeric in subtract at (eval 95) line 3, <FD>
chunk 78.
Argument "U" isn't numeric in subtract at (eval 95) line 3, <FD>
chunk 78.
Argument "U" isn't numeric in multiply at (eval 95) line 3, <FD>
chunk 79.