[Orca-dev] Re: orcallator needing to be root (was Re[2]: orca-ing data already in a database? (fwd))

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Oct 4 12:26:17 PDT 2001

Send the diffs to the list.  Also, use 'diff -u' instead of -c as they are
easier to read.

Also, can you try uncommenting

#define USE_RAWDISK             1

and see if the problem goes away?

Can start_orcallator check to see if fd is a bad device instead of ignoring
it completely in orcallator.se?

Blair