[Orca-dev] Re: orcallator.se v1.28b7 - mknod: argument mismatch

EMelander at wyndham.com EMelander at wyndham.com
Fri Oct 5 13:02:45 PDT 2001

To provide more information, I was using an intel machine using
Solaris 8 as my test environment to evenutally roll out ORCA to the
enterprise.  I installed the SEToolkit on a pair of sparcs running
Solaris 7 and Solaris 8 without any issue.  The remainer of the
SEToolkit scripts work without issue, although I am unable to test
the scripts that require X as it is not installed (i.e. toptool)

The previous versions of orcallator work without issue (1.28b5 and
lower).

--- In orca-developers at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at o...> wrote:
> I just downloaded and installed SE 3.2.1 and tried orcallator 1.28
and didn't
> get these messages.
>
> I am seeing these as non-root
>
> > ./RICHPse-3.2.1/reloc/RICHPse/bin/se orcallator.se-1.28.txt
> Warning: cannot open /dev/ip
> Warning: Mib not initialized: Variables will have invalid values:
Near line 62

> Is SE properly installed?  Do any of the other SE example scripts
fail in the
> same manner, such as toptool?
>
> Blair
>
> EMelander at w... wrote:
> >
> > When using the latest SEToolkit v3.2.1 with the latest
orcallator.se