[Orca-dev] Re: RE[2]: Digest 336

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Oct 11 17:03:02 PDT 2001

Rusty,

Since there are already 30+ plots and instead of creating 8 new plots, can
we create one new plot that plots all of these?  That way somebody can just
look at this one plot and see which subsystems need help?

Hopefully, most of the systems will be in a state with value 0, so the states
that are high should stand out.

Also, the plot for

	DNS Warning/error states (dw)

should be for DNLC (Directory Name Lookup Cache), not DNS and dw is the old
name.

By the way, this is a create idea.

Thanks,
Blair