[Orca-dev] Re: Search for final bugs for 0.27

Rusty Carruth rcarruth at tempe.tt.slb.com
Mon Oct 22 08:41:02 PDT 2001

Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for any final bugs that people know about before I release Orca
> 0.27.

Did you remove that extra information in the warning state message?

I'm sorry that my update has not happened.  (The latest plots are for
Oct 8!)  I'm going to kill orca, remove all the files, and restart it
again.  (ONE of these days I"m going to see if I can figure out why)

Due to a training class at work, I'm kinda out of circulation till next
week....

rc