[Orca-users] Re: stuttering and orca.state

Blair Zajac bzajac at geostaff.com
Thu Aug 12 11:54:34 PDT 1999

I checked the Orca output from all 20 of our 2.5.1 machines I
have not seen this on any of them.  Two possibilities here:

1) The systems are patched up enough to not have the problem.
2) My installation of the SE toolkit does not suffer from the
   problem.

I would first look at 2).  Are you both running SE 3.0 with all
of the patches installed on it?  Go through all the patches on

http://wwwwseast.usec.sun.com/sun-on-net/performance/se3/

and see if they are installed.

Blair