[Orca-users] Re: New orcallator.se - 1.15

Blair Zajac bzajac at geostaff.com
Wed Oct 6 14:55:12 PDT 1999

I just found the problem with orcallator.se that you were seeing.  In
a previous release of orcallator.se I changed the define name from
WATCH_HTTPD to WATCH_WEB.  Unfortunately, I forgot to leave backwards
compatibility in orcallator.se.  I'll release a new version with this
fix soon.  In the meantime, upgrade to 1.15 and add the following
lines at the top

// Keep backwards compatibility with WATCH_HTTPD.
#ifdef WATCH_HTTPD
#define WATCH_WEB
#endif

This will fix the problem of missing columns.

Blair