[Orca-users] Re: Orca stopped logging....

Blair Zajac bzajac at geostaff.com
Thu Oct 14 16:54:26 PDT 1999

Hello,

I think the problem is with the way Orca defined colors.  Orca
0.23 had only 7 colors to work with and if there were more than
6 data sources in a single plot, then the next plots would index
past the end of an array.  In the just released Orca 0.24 I
increased to 11 colors and use this code to get a color:

sub get_color {
  $cc_default_colors[$_[0] % @cc_default_colors];
}

Now we don't run out of colors, but the only problem is that
identical colors are generated.  If somebody could send me some
code that generates different colors and are distinguishable,
then we'd all be happier.

Blair