[Orca-users] Re: guage acting more like a counter...

Sascha Linn sascha at checkout.com
Mon Oct 18 14:18:34 PDT 1999

It looks like that was probably the problem. The data looks much nicer
now thanks! ;)

On a different note.... I've downloaded Orca 0.24 and installed it.
Since I've only been running 0.23 for about 2 weeks, I figured I'd just
re-read all my data into new rrd's. However, I'm running into a problem.

I see this error repeated for each column in each file *except* for the
runq, proc, and pct usr/sys rrd's (cactus is the name of the machine):

/usr/bin/orca: internal error: expecting RRD name
`orcallator_cactus_hme1Opkt/s' but no data loaded from
`/usr/var/orca/orcallator/cactus/percol-1999-10-07' at time Thu Oct  7
13:55:03 1999 (939329703).

Is this an orcallator.cfg issue or something in my orca install? Love
the tool though... It's already helped pinpoint a couple problems (minor
ones thank goodness!)

thanx,
sascha =)