[Orca-users] Will percol accumulate for multiple servers?

Giacomino, Chris chris.giacomino at chase.com
Tue Aug 1 14:25:32 PDT 2000

I am running Orca on multiple servers, and I am pushing RRD data over from
remote servers to a central Web server.  This Web server is also running
Orca.

The Web server will properly build out the HTML pages, but that is while I
am also pushing over the percol files.  If I don't push over the percol
files, will the percol on the central server recognize data for other
servers and build percol files for those as well?

Sorry if this is a bit unclear.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Giacomino
Chase H&Q - UNIX Engineering Group
chris.giacomino at chase.com
(415) 371-4119

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Conference in the whole family on the same call.
Let the fights begin!  Visit Firetalk.com - Click below.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5476/13/_/804404/_/965165134/