[Orca-users] Re: Will percol accumulate for multiple servers?

Martin Hepworth maxsec at totalise.co.uk
Wed Aug 2 00:17:55 PDT 2000

Chris

I just bring over ther percol files (every hour, but could do it more
often) and get the web server to do the RRD calcs which takes the load
off the generating servers.

Martin

"Giacomino, Chris" wrote:

> I am running Orca on multiple servers, and I am pushing RRD data over from
> remote servers to a central Web server.  This Web server is also running
> Orca.
>
> The Web server will properly build out the HTML pages, but that is while I
> am also pushing over the percol files.  If I don't push over the percol
> files, will the percol on the central server recognize data for other
> servers and build percol files for those as well?
>
> Sorry if this is a bit unclear.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

> Chris Giacomino
> Chase H&Q - UNIX Engineering Group
> chris.giacomino at chase.com
> (415) 371-4119

Download iPlanet Web Server, FastTrack Edition 4.1 for FREE,
and start publishing dynamic web pages today!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7540/13/_/804404/_/965200685/