[Orca-users] no qfes on 1 system, other dies

dave.pyles at boeing.com dave.pyles at boeing.com
Tue Aug 8 10:58:55 PDT 2000

I've been setting up some systems with orcallator.se, I've found
problems with 2 of them.

1) no qfes or hmes are graphed, also don't show up in zoom.se.
/etc/path_to_inst shows 3 qfe cards, only 1 shows in prtdiag. The one
that shows in prtdiag is qfe8,9,10,11. It is working on the network
according to netstat, ifconfig, and qfetr. I'm thinking that two
cards
were removed without a boot -r afterwards, haven't tried a boot -r to
verify this yet. Has anyone else seen this?

2) when doing a start_orcallator, it starts, then:
Fatal: member: drop vanished!: Near line 285
This also happens with zoom.se, infotool.se, but not disks.se

Both are E6000s running 2.51, SE 3.0.

Free Conference Calling with Firetalk!
Click Here!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5480/13/_/804404/_/965757543/