[Orca-users] Multiple disk stats graphs??

David Aitchison David.Aitchison at abci.gov.au
Mon Aug 21 18:50:19 PDT 2000

Hi,

My apologies if this question has already been raised, I could not find it in the archives.

I am running Orcallator on a few of our production servers (Orca itself on one), and am getting from one server 6 graphs for Disk Run Percent, and 14 for both Disk Space Percent Usage and Disk Inode Percent Usage.  This is the extreme example, but the others do much the same.

There are 47 disks and 38 distinct filesystems on this particular server.

Have I done something wrong, or is this normal?

And if I have done something wrong, what can I do to work around it?

Many thanks in advance,

David Aitchison
David.Aitchison at abci.gov.au
(02) 6243 5610       ---       0402 057671

  -----------------------------------------  ooOOoo  ----------------------------------------
One of the greatest labour saving inventions of today is tomorrow.
  -----------------------------------------  ooOOoo  ----------------------------------------

The information contained in this email and any files attached may
be confidential information to the intended recipient and may be
the subject of legal privilege or public interest immunity.

If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or
copying is unauthorised.

If you have received this document in error please telephone
+61 2 6243 5666.

by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

Need EDA tools on a short term or peak load basis?
Take a free 7 day trial!
http://click.egroups.com/1/8464/13/_/804404/_/966909740/