[Orca-users] newbie question

Josh Rigstad josh.rigstad at netideasinc.com
Wed Dec 13 07:07:11 PST 2000

I'm kind of jumping into a previous installation at my work which is not
working anymore that used to be working.  Everything looks fine, it looks as
though the .gz files are being updated daily,  but the rrd files have not
been updated since July 28 as is the graphs on the web interface.  So two
questions is there any good source of documentation so that I don't have to
bug everyone with stupid questions, and is there a config file for orca that
I needs to be adjusted or a service that needs to be started so that Orca
will update the rrd files?

Also this is my possibly screwed up view of the way it works, so orcallator
creates these .gz data files which orca checks and produces .rrd files.
Then it publishes .pngs to the webserver directory?  Any info that might
help me get started would be great thanks, josh

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/804404/_/976720105/