[Orca-users] Mathematical expression limit

wirelessinternet at home.com wirelessinternet at home.com
Tue Dec 19 20:48:58 PST 2000

Hi,

Blair this is an awesome tool, I compliment you on it.

My question....
I have run into a slight problem with some math I'm doing on multiple
data columns.  Most of this is simple sum, division, etc.  The issue
appears when a formula that is large as the one below is used.  I
don't claim to be a Perl guru so any help would be greatly
appreciated.  What is the limit in the config file for mathematical
expressions?  Note: The result here will provide a whole number.

Bytes / NumberOfMsgs + Unavailable + Failed * ControlSecs /
ControlMsgsSent

Thanks,
Bill

eGroups eLerts