[Orca-users] Re: Virtual Interfaces With Orcallator.

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Fri Feb 25 17:39:29 PST 2000

Hi,

Does orcallator.se record virtual interface data?  If it doesn't
I don't know how to add it.  If you can get this to work, then
to get Orca to plot the data you'll need something like this
added to your orcallator.cfg file:

plot {
title                   %g Interface Bits Per Second: hme1:1
source                  orcallator
data                    1024 * 8 * hme1:0InKB/s
data                    1024 * 8 * hme1:0OuKB/s
line_type               area
line_type               line1
legend                  Input
legend                  Output