[Orca-users] disappearing graphs?

John Mastin john.mastin at bms.com
Wed Jul 5 04:56:29 PDT 2000

Hey everybody!

I'm running orca 0.25 (and in the process of upgrading to 0.26),
orcallator.se 1.20 and SE toolkit 3.1 pre-fcs (and gigabit ethernet
patch).  I have about 6 months worth of data.  Occasionally, my graphs
reset to the beginning of the current day (no history|trending).  I can
go in and zorch the rrd's, reset the orca.state file and reload from the
epoch.  I then get all of my data back.  However, after running for a
while, it will default back to only display the current day's data (and
I have to do the whole reload dance again).

I realize that this might be fixed in 0.26 and/or orcallator.se 1.25 but
I was wondering if it was a known problem or do I have corrupt data
somewhere?  Also, is the data from 0.25 importable to 0.26?

Any ideas?
Johnny

John Mastin, Jr.        	email: john.mastin at bms.com
Bristol-Myers Squibb            phone: (609) 818-3788
PRI Infomatics  		fax: (609) 818-7693
Princeton  NJ

0% Introductory APR!
Instant Approval!