[Orca-users] Disk space-percentage Usage not showing up

pboeyke1 at ncsbe.jnj.com pboeyke1 at ncsbe.jnj.com
Tue Jul 18 05:04:11 PDT 2000

Hi,

I have installed orca (Version 0.26) on a SUN 420R running Solaris 2.6
I use  orcallator.se Version 1.23: Feb 25, 2000

Everything works fine, except I don't have plots for :

         - Disk Run Percent
         - Disk Space Percent Usage
         - Disk Inode Percent Usage
         - Memory Page Usage

I am running Veritas Logical Volume manager ( 3.0.3) and Veritas VxFs
(3.2.1.1)

Have you seen these problems ? Any solutions ?

Thanks,

Pieter

In Europe, more than 219 million people will access Internet services
using mobile phones by 2003, according to Forrester Research.
Learn Wireless Development on
http://click.egroups.com/1/6222/13/_/804404/_/963921854/