[Orca-users] Re: reset the dates in the orca.state

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Fri Oct 27 15:03:25 PDT 2000

The only time you can get a hole in the data is when newer data is
added to the RRD before the older data.  The RRD will not accept data
older than the last data point entered.

So this may happen because the files being rcp'ed are being read into
Orca in the wrong order (perhaps because the files are not named in any
easily sortable way or the Orca configuration file does not have the
command to sort the text files).

If you describe your set up in more detail that would help.