[Orca-users] Re: disappearing graphs?

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Sat Oct 28 14:45:35 PDT 2000

John,

Did you ever get this problem solved?  I've seen it occasionally
myself.

I think one possible cause to this may be if multiple Orca's are
running at the same time and tread on the RRD files.  There is a
lock file in orca 0.24 and above that is supposed to prevent this,
but it only locks on a particular configuration file name, so if you
have two different configuration files that use the same RRD files,
the RRDs will not be protected.

I don't think this is fixed in 0.26.

And yes, the data in 0.25 is importable into 0.26.