[Orca-users] Re: I know I've seen this error before on this list

John Mastin john.mastin at bms.com
Mon Oct 30 09:47:27 PST 2000

Hmm, this does seem to explain things better.  I am updating graphs
every hour.  Just before the 'updater' cronjob gets fired off, I go out
and collect the data from my Orca clients (via rsync).  It is then
normal for Orca find them to be not current because I am only updating
them once an hour.

Thanks for the help!
Johnny