[Orca-users] Re: Orca 2.6 & RSM2000

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Mon Oct 30 16:14:15 PST 2000

There are two separate things that may be happening here.

You'll need to check if orcallator.se is generating the data for the
RSM volumes.  Do this by looking at the first line in the orcallator.se
output file and see if you can find the disk_runp_ column headers in
there for your RSM drives.  If they are there, then, send the names
to me and I'll make the changes to orcallator.cfg to find and plot
the data for these drives.

If the data is not in the file, then you'll need to edit orcallator.se
and/or the underlying SE header files to get this data read.
Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to do this.  However, I'll
take any patches for this and include them in the next Orca package.