[Orca-users] RE: Multiple Disk Space Plots

Garan garan at muttley.net
Tue Oct 31 03:00:50 PST 2000

Sorry if this is a bit vague, but I sent the original email about 6-8 weeks
ago.  I added more disks onto my system.  This resulted in multiple plots
for disk space, one with the original disks on and one with the new disks
on.  The only way I could see to correct this was to go through the old data
adding blank columns for the new disks.

Garan

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/12/_/576139/_/972989762/