[Orca-users] Open file descriptors and Orca on Solaris 7

Eric Wagar eric at offramp.org
Mon Sep 18 17:06:53 PDT 2000

Thousands of Great Jobs, One Great Location!
Austinatwork.com. Great Jobs, Great Life!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7847/12/_/576139/_/969322019/

I have been trying to find a process that starts what looks to be a
ttymon service on the Apache access_log.

I am trying to build a script that moves my Apache logs to save on
disk space.  I'm also unsure what effect it will have if I do not find
out what the script is that starts it, and I continue the daily cron
jobs.  Will it suddenly stop some sort of Orca reporting, etc.?

Thanks
eric