[Orca-users] iPlanet web server logs

Vadim Dostman vadim at subtlechaos.com
Thu Sep 21 14:24:56 PDT 2000

Radiohead:  I never thought I could feel this way about a RF front end.
Bit-banger:  I know what you mean.  That baby's a beaut!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.  CONNECT WITH PEOPLE IN YOUR INDUSTRY
http://click.egroups.com/1/9274/13/_/804404/_/969571503/

Hi, I can't get orcallator to display web server logs. The path seems
to be ok, but nothing is shown on the graph, the rest of the
statistics are fine. I did use --with-ncsa-log flag to compile and
enabled common log format in iPlanet config (though not sure if
that's the problem), anyone has experience with iPlanet/Orca?

Thanks,

Vadim