[Orca-users] installing orcallator without orca?

foo foo+orca at eek.org
Thu Sep 28 19:42:57 PDT 2000

It's been months since I've gotten to look at orca, and now I'm kind of
wondering how I made everything work before. My first question is:

Is there any convenient way to install orcallator without installing orca?
Most of my machines dont need orca, but they all need orcallator. Since
orca requires all number of perl packages and things it seems silly to
install the whole bunch.

Is there a make option I'm missing that does this, or am I just being lazy
in that I dont feel like copying the files around by hand?

-Brian

No blistered feet. No crowd. No travel. Intraware invites you to attend
a virtual tradeshow: Ensuring Scalable and Secure E-Business Systems.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9219/13/_/804404/_/970195385/