[Orca-users] Re: Updating Orca graphs at longer intervals

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Thu Apr 5 16:28:41 PDT 2001

If you run Orca continuously but not using the -o command line
option, then it'll run much faster since it doesn't have to load
a large amount of information from each run.

Also, are you compressing the percol-* files?  If so, Orca needs
to spawn gzcat to read the file.

Which version of Orca you are using?