[Orca-users] Re: Updating Orca graphs at longer intervals

Christian L Pearce pearcec at commnav.com
Fri Apr 6 11:12:07 PDT 2001

I am in the process of turning off the COMPRESSOR, we had a misconfiguration
with rsync not removing files on the orca machine that have been removed on
the client machines.

- My orca machine seems to be removing the percol files but the clients
aren't.  Even though I am running without the -o, I think it is constantly
looking at ALL the percol files every run.  I believe this becuase I see
errors for mismatched columns on files from back in march.

Still trying to tune orca,
Christian

--
Christian Pearce