[Orca-users] Re: orcallator.se upgrade

Steve Gilbert gilbert at 8020softwaretools.com
Thu Dec 13 12:44:02 PST 2001

Hey Blair,
	I finally got around to doing my orcallator.se upgrade,
and just came across a glitch when firing up Orca for the first
time...

monitor$ bin/orca -o lib/orcallator.cfg
bin/orca: Orca version 0.263 less than required version 0.264 specified in
`lib/orcallator.cfg'.
bin/orca: loading configuration file `lib/orcallator.cfg' got 1 error(s).

...oh dear.  Do I really need to upgrade my whole Orca installation
now?  I know it's the right thing to do, but if not absolutely
required, I'd like to get around this if possible for the time being.
Thanks a bunch.

Steve Gilbert             gilbert at 8020softwaretools.com
80/20 Software Tools      www.8020softwaretools.com
**     Consulting and support for open source        **
** network management and performance analysis tools **