[Orca-users] Re: rebuild rrd files from percol files

Ake Hjalmarsson Ake.Hjalmarsson at nospam.ericsson.se
Tue Feb 6 23:50:09 PST 2001

Hi Blair,

> The attached patch should fix this problem.  Let me know if you can
> load all of the data files in one pass with the patch installed.  If
> it does not work, as there may be something else going on.

I tried this patch since I'm having the same problem. Know I get the
message:
Not a GLOB reference at /usr/local/orca/bin/orca line 988, <DATA> chunk 1022.
when I try to start orca.

   983      @fids = ();
   984      {
   985        package Orca::Config;
   986        my $fc = $config_groups{$group_name}{filename_compare};
   987        foreach my $subgroup (sort keys %tmp_fids_by_subgroup) {
   988          push(@fids, sort $fc @{$tmp_fids_by_subgroup{$subgroup}});
   989        }
   990      }

Thanks for a great program!

Ake Hjalmarsson                  Phone:    +46 455 395 982
Ericsson Software Technology      Fax:      +46 455 815 10
Box 518
S-371 23 Karlskrona
Sweden