[Orca-users] Re: not a average

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Fri Feb 9 10:52:23 PST 2001

Are you talking about the last data point in the graphic itself or the
summary values below the graphic?

In general, I don't think there's an easy way to get RRD to do this,
especially on the plots where longer time spans are shown, since the
data that is used to generate this are the consolidated data points,
which use the AVERAGE consolidation function by default in Orca.

The equation you're showing will calculate the slope of the last data
point, which Orca and RRD will not show.