[Orca-users] Re: "Everything" , condition setting, alarm (mail) , archive

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Sat Feb 10 14:27:24 PST 2001

I would change the configuration file from this:

group corea {
find_files	         /home/users/dana_sit/WWW/labo/automation/plot/cc
column_description   first_line
date_source	         column_name timestamp
date_format		     %s
interval		     60
#reopen			     1
}

group corea2 {
find_files	         /home/users/dana_sit/WWW/labo/automation/plot/cc2
column_description   first_line
date_source	         column_name timestamp
date_format		     %s
interval		     60
#reopen			     1
}

To this:

group core {
find_files
/home/users/dana_sit/WWW/labo/automation/plot/(cc\w*)
column_description   first_line
date_source	         column_name timestamp
date_format		     %s
interval		     60
#reopen			     1
}

This should fix the lack of group names you are seeing on the HTML
page.