[Orca-users] Re: Orca 0.26 on Solaris 2.7 problem

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Mon Feb 12 22:35:20 PST 2001

Darren,

Have you gotten this issue resolved yet?

What does your error_log and access_log say when you access the
Orca pages with plots?

If you have Netscape running on a box that has access to the Orca's
HTML directory, you can try opening the file directly using the
File->Open->Choose File option and see if you can load the index.html
file.  If it works this way and you see the plots but not through the
web server, then its a web server issue.