[Orca-users] Re: wrong value like a letter , orca draw the zero value !!!!!

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue Feb 20 11:17:05 PST 2001

This really isn't an Orca issue, as it isn't designed to deal with
malformed
input.

My recommendation here is to make sure the expect script outputs valid
data.  You can post process the data with a Perl script to make sure it
matches a regular expression and if it doesn't, then don't print the
line.

while (<>) {
    if (/^\d+\s+\d+\s+\d+$/) {
        print;
    }
}

Mbh wrote:

> I m on LinuxI use a expect script to get "date", "data1", "data2"but
> sometimes my expect script get a wrong value like "fdreyhedj" or "800"
> or "6656563423dfdfdfdf" for a date or data. if date=800, orca is busy
> for a long time.if i have 1 ligne with date= fdreyhed , orca don't
> draw anything after this ligne. Conclusion , I need a value for date
> and data , to informe orca that this value will not be
> plotted  Regards      ----- Original Message -----

       [Image]