[Orca-users] Re: orca to plot the same date 2 time but the data_type

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Wed Feb 21 18:57:58 PST 2001

Are these HTML pages publicly available for me to look at?

Currently data_max is specified for an entire plot, not for each
data in that.  If this is a strong requirement, please let me know.

The configuration file has a misspelling:

    line_type ligne2

instead of

    line_type line2

I don't know what you mean with your last question.

I noticed that you have the word "derive" with some of the plots.
If you want to use it as in your last email, it needs to be in a
data_plot, as in:

plot XXXX {
data_type derive
}

You may also want to look at using "counter" instead of derive if that
is more appropriate.