[Orca-users] Re: bugs ?????

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue Feb 27 11:49:32 PST 2001

You found another bug in Orca regarding data_type.  The next version
of Orca will fix this where multiple data_type's may be specified
in a single plot.  For now, you can only set it once and it will
be used for all the data's in that plot.

Regarding the RRD files, if you created them and then changed Orca's
configuration file to change the data_type, you'll have to delete the
RRD files and start Orca again.  The data_type is only used once when
the RRD file is created.