[Orca-users] Re: orca spawns <defunct> process daily

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Wed Feb 28 18:02:43 PST 2001

Currently there's no bug fix for this and I don't have the time
to track this one down.  If you want to track it down, I would
start in lib/Orca/OpenFileHash.pm.  Maybe Orca is not properly
closing the file descriptor for the pipe and trying to read the
file continuously to see if there's more data.