[Orca-users] Re: How to customize the time axis (x-axis)?

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Wed Jan 3 18:20:39 PST 2001

Hello,

While RRDtool can be specified to plot a specific time span using
the -e and -s command line options (see the rrdgraph and rrdfetch
manual pages) Orca is not currently designed to pass these options
to RRDtool.

If you wanted to, you could edit lib/Orca/ImageFile.pm and add the
-e and -s rrdgraph options to @options.  Look at the rrdfetch manual
page for hints on getting the 3pm to 5pm time span.

I'd be interested in seeing what changes you need to make this happen
and the specific arguments to -e and -s to get the consistent 3pm and
5pm times.