[Orca-users] Re: Orca 0.26 on Solaris 2.7 problem

Darren Kukulka darren at beacon.com.au
Wed Jan 3 22:57:08 PST 2001

Blair,

Tried your suggestion, to no avail.

Yes, the PNG files live under the html-dir/hostname directory and
when I
check for the file being referenced in the html source, it's there
also -
with full read and execute permissions.

If I look at the properties for a picture placeholder on the webpage
it
tells me all the details including the pixel dimensions...just
doesn't show
the picture.

Is it possible that the RRDtool is not working correctly ?  It
compiled OK.

Darren

--- In orca-users at egroups.com, Blair Zajac <blair at a...> wrote:
> Hi Darren,
>
> Just to clarify, you are getting the HTML pages but the images are
> not being shown?
>
> What do you mean by
>
> > My web server (Apache) tells me 403 - I see 'em but I'm not gonna
> > do anything about it!
>
> Are the PNG files in the html directory?
>
> You may want to edit the escape_name subroutine in src/orca.pl and
> change the number 235 to something smaller, like 100.
>
> Regards,
> Blair
>
> darren at b... wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > This is my first foray into the Orca mailgroup so please bear with
> > me!  I am experiencing a problem with installing Orca 0.26 on
Solaris