[Orca-users] Re: Miserable install problems

Mark Langkau mark.langkau at pbmplus.com
Fri Jan 19 11:39:46 PST 2001

Blair,

No luck. SE is still not outputting data files.

If I restore the old files from last year's install (I tar'ed up the directories), Orca runs fine and
produces web pages and graphics - using last year's data files of course. But orcallator.se still never
creates any new data files. When I remove all of the Orca files and do a fresh install, out of the box
orcallator.se never produces any data files.

I'm stumped.

Cheers,
Mark