[Orca-users] Hopefully a simple question

Will bcitybears at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 13:51:49 PST 2001

First, thanks to Paul Beard for helping out with my installation.

I have it running on one system (Sune E250).  While I'm trying to
convince the higher ups otherwise, the webservers this will
eventually be installed on are not using NFS for security purposes.
What is the drawback to not listing those mount points in
the /etc/vfstab file?  It seems to still collect the data.  And since
the machines are running iPlanet 4.1SP3 Enterprise webserver, I can
view it from any PC in the company.

Thanks guys

Bill
wwillis at unitedmedia.com