[Orca-users] Re: orcallator.se runs, but no output

Mark Langkau mark.langkau at pbmplus.com
Sun Jan 21 15:07:15 PST 2001

Hi Blair,

I made the changes, but still no luck. I've waited several hours in the past
with no output. It's been about 30 minutes now since I changed the
start_orcallator script. The only difference is that it remains in the
foreground. Still no output to stdout or filesystem. Running "ps" shows "se"
running, and it goes away when I run "stop_orcallator." Does that mean
orcallator is running?

Bummer. Anything special steps for Solaris 7? I'm probably overlooking something
very simple.

Cheers,
Mark