[Orca-users] SOLVED! Re: orcallator.se runs

mark.langkau at pbmplus.com mark.langkau at pbmplus.com
Mon Jan 22 12:27:40 PST 2001

Mystery solved!

ORCA Lives !

I re-downloaded and reinstalled the SE toolkit packages and now
everything works fine! I must have been using the older SE3.1 Beta
before. (Hard to tell since all versions have the same file names!) I
re-downloaded the packages when I (re)read the file descriptions.
SE3.1 preFCS fixes this bug "Unplumbed additional hme interfaces no
longer make SE loop forever."

ding ding ding !

Thank you Blair, Charlie, and Darren for your help!!!  I am now
getting html pages and graphics. Cool!

Cheers,
Mark

--- In orca-users at egroups.com, Mark Langkau <mark.langkau at p...> wrote:
> Charlie,

 <snip>

> My experience has usually shown that something this mysterious winds
up
> being a stupid configuration mistake that I have made but
overlooked. I