[Orca-users] Re: plot ambient and cpu temperature on E450

Julian R C Briggs j.briggs at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Jan 30 03:25:47 PST 2001

Dear Blair,

Thanks.

I searched the SE includes without success.  I ran truss prtdiag -v but
don't see how to use the output.

I'll stick with my MRTG plotting.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Julian

--
Julian Briggs, System Administrator, Department of Computer Science,
University of Sheffield, Regent Court, 211 Portobello St, Sheffield S1 4DP, UK